This free and open web conference session is to facilitate sharing of practices and lessons learned among utility facility managers, especially with respect to maintaining critical company facility operations.
- March 11 call notes: Utility Group COVID-19 notes 03-11
- March 24 call notes: Utility Group COVID-19 notes 03-24
- Additional Information About National Grid Cleaning (requested during 3/24 call)
- March 31 call notes: Utility Group COVID-19 notes 03-31
- April 7 call notes: Utility Group COVID-19 notes 04-07
- April 14 call: Bernard Newman, VP Strategy for MCP Enterprise BPO Services spoke on best practices for mail operations (tip: go digital).
- April 21 call:
- April 28 call: Discussion of work place re-opening planning approaches and status
- May 5 call: Continued discussion of issues and topics as part of bringing staff/contractors back to the workplace. Because of the number of references becoming available on this topic (see bottom link in this section), the discussion was about specific issues and questions arising as people work on a plan for their organization. Social distance planning for the office with your space management software:
- May 12 call: Issues for the Interim Offices. Doug Pilgrim from Davies Office shared furniture adjustments they are helping utilities with for the post COVID office.
- May 19 call: Restroom Make-overs: What are you Doing/Planning? See our Changing Workplace post for slides from Restroom Design Best Practices to Prevent the Spread of Infection Webinar, and American Restroom Association Policy Recommendations.
- May 26 call: HVAC system changes and U/V lights – see Illuminating Engineering Society Committee Report CR-2-20 FAQs (Germicidal Ultraviolet)
- June 2 call: revised space standards and layouts for initial phase of return to office.
- Whitepaper on HVAC systems by Taylor Engineering
- Incomplete list of emerging COVID Inspired Products and Services
- See also reference on COVID/post-COVID in our Changing Workplace post.
The participants have requested that we continue this networking call, so we will do this MONTHLY for July-September on the first Tuesday at 1:00 pm EDT. This will also just be an open discussion networking call among the participant who join.
Please us the form below to request the meeting invite. (This is open to utility company staff regardless of whether you currently participate in one of our programs.)