Check the overall schedule for a complete list of meetings and events and anticipated topics.
- Shared Practice Meeting: Fourth Wednesday of the month at 4:00 pm ET – Monthly meeting with presentation and/or general discussion on topics of interest to participants (click link to see draft agenda for upcoming meeting and get meeting info).
- Steering Committee Meeting: Second Wednesday of the month at 4:00 pm ET – Monthly discussion about the benchmarking metrics, meeting topics and other program activities – open to all participants (click link to get meeting info).
- RELATED MEETING: IFMA Utilities Council Spring Meeting March 16-17 (online).
- RELATED MEETING: Change Management Shared Practice meeting
This Month’s Shared Practice Survey
Systems, Metrics, & Cost Savings – What FM data systems you use, metrics of value, and current cost savings activities.
Each month we do a short Shared Practice Survey – each one takes just a few minute for you to complete and results are shared with all who participate (see prior topics, some surveys still open).
- Feb 2023 Facility Planning, Projects and Initiatives in 2023 (What changes are everyone doing to their portfolio & operations?)
- Jan 2023 System Control Rooms (How do you provide these critical facilities?)
Other News & Announcements
- Robert Lambe to be presenting on Facility Performance Metrics at NFMT Baltimore on March 21.
- Summer EUG meeting host needed – more info if interested
- Summer WUG meeting to be in Portland, OR – details TBD
- IFMA Utilities Council Fall Meeting anticipated to be in Denver on September 25-26.
- 1:1 calls available with any participant and anyone interested in the program. Schedule now if you wish to discuss your results, challenges with any issues, or to chat about your situation.
- Did You Miss a Shared Practice Meeting in 2022? Some were recorded and are available in the articles section of our website: https://facilityissues.com/articles/ along with other resources we provide.
- Facility Issues recognized as top analytics solution provider by Utilities Tech Outlook.