- What are the KPI’s and metrics that you should consider to evaluate the performance of your organization’s properties?
- What are the KPI’s and metrics that you should consider to evaluate the performance of your organizations property operations (whether internal or contracted)?
- How can you assemble and report relevant data/metrics for a complete view of your properties?
- How can facility benchmarking be useful for your organization?
Our email series provides a quick and easy overview on these topics for those who manage the properties occupied and used by their organizations.
Property Metrics & Benchmarking Email Series
Whether you are an experienced CREM/FM, or new to the industry, this “shortcourse” can be a good overview or introduction.
This free, 5-part, email series applies to your organization’s property management whether lead by CREM (corporate real estate management), FM (facility management), or other department.
- The value of facility metrics: measures vs. metrics and their value.
- Reporting facility metrics: useful ways to report information for different uses/users.
- The wealth of facility-related data: assemble desired/useful data from across your apps/organization.
- The value of facility benchmarking: understand the context of your metrics and identify opportunities.
- Tips for using your facility metrics: reviewing metrics to create an action plan for your situation.
Each email can be read in 5 minutes or less because we know you are busy. Each has as link if you want more info on that topic (to keep them short, the emails are only the overview).
Just sign up for the email series using the form below. We do require confirmation of a valid work email to verify you are a real person. We will not continue to email you after the series except for a quarterly update (and you can unsubscribe anytime if this is not for you).