Every organization can use the wide range of facility related data they have in various systems to create an integrated scorecard for facility management and planning. (Prior pages in this series discussed why facility metrics are useful, how to identify the ones that matter most for you, and how to use dashboards and scorecards to organize these metrics.)
- Combine data from multiple systems: CAFM/CADD/CMMS/IWMS, finance, HR, lease, safety, energy management, and spreadsheets
- Prepare monthly reports in minutes without needing an analyst
- Craft ad hoc analysis with this data to address unplanned questions
Facility Issues Can Help Jump-Start Your Scorecard
- You can build what you need internally if you have time and resources.
- You can have this functionality added into one of your corporate systems, which may be a good direction longer term but will take time and significant funding.
- Or you can have us help you setup a system, using Microsoft Office products, you can start using right away while you learn about data issues, use patterns, and evaluate longer term options.
We can use our FM MAP™ Scorecard approach to help you setup a custom scorecard that is easy to maintain and use. This is based on the data model we developed for facility benchmarking of many organizations. This approach is most suitable if:
- You Use Multiple Systems for Facility Data (space, work orders, costs, etc., some of which might even been in supplier systems),
- Your Current Systems Perform Well Enough for Daily Operations,
- Your Current Data Quality is Adequate, but
- You Want a Single, Facility-Centric View, ideally in a business intelligence platform and
- You Have Limited Data Staff,
- It Needs to be Affordable,
- It Needs to be Easy to Use.
See a very simple one-page live scorecard example.
Options for FM Scorecard services
|SCORECARD SCOPING||DONE-4-U SCORECARD||SCORECARD BUNDLE|
|For organizations that want to assess FM Scorecard feasibility or plan to do it themselves.||For organizations that want Facility Issues to setup their FM Scorecard. get them running quickly, and provide some support.||For organizations that want a FM Scorecard setup, to participate in Benchmarking, and get staff training.
|Scoping meeting with you and staff to define objectives and data sources.||Scoping meeting with you and staff to define objectives and data sources.||Scoping meeting with you and staff to define objectives and data sources.|
|Technical review meetings with SME to understand each data source.||Technical review meetings with SME to understand each data source.||Technical review meetings with SME to understand each data source.|
|Planning session to develop wireframe of desired scorecard / reports.||Planning session to develop wireframe of desired scorecard / reports.||Planning session to develop wireframe of desired scorecard / reports.|
|Draft workplan to accomplish desired scorecard setup||Draft workplan to accomplish desired scorecard setup||Draft workplan to accomplish desired scorecard setup|
|Easy data assembly system with customized templates on SharePoint site||Easy data assembly system with customized templates on SharePoint site|
|Power BI reports using facility-centric data model, based on desired scorecard(s)||Power BI reports using facility-centric data model, based on desired scorecard(s)|
|Online & Phone Support||Online & Phone Support|
|Done-4-U Benchmarking in appropriate Facility Issues Program|
|Done-4-U Energy Star Benchmarking|
|FM Metrics Workshops for you /staff|
|$US 3,950||Starting at
|Varies $20-30 K|
Note: after clicking “Enroll,” the selection is added to your cart. If the icon does not show up in top right corner, click here to view
|Read More Below||Read More Below|
FM MAP™ Scorecard Setup
Facility Issues offers the following approach to this effort to provide you with a quick start and ability to quickly confirm the proof-of-concept, while we work with you to clarify the scope and provide firm pricing and milestone schedule:
FM MAP™ Scorecard Trial
- Initial setup of a customized FM MAP™ Scorecard using our established facility-centric data model for you/your team to use for 90 days as a proof-of-concept that it meets your needs.
- PDF of what is included
- The trial scorecard will be setup within 30 days of the kickoff meeting.
- During the trial period Facility Issues will complete the scoping study to draft a workplan to accomplish the full FM MAP™ Scorecard based on the structure and data that you select (firm fee and milestone schedule).
- $ 7,800 fixed price; no obligation to proceed. Sign Up Online
FM MAP™ Scorecard Completion
- Setup of a customized FM MAP™ Scorecard using our established facility-centric data model with one-year hosting and support.
- Based on the workplan developed during the trial as refined/agreed.
- Fixed price TBD (likely $20-25,000 less trial fee) based on contract scope and technical scope.
FM MAP™ Scorecard Bundle
- FM MAP™ Scorecard completion above.
- One year Facility Issues Done-4-U benchmarking program @ cost of standard program.
- One year’s Energy Star benchmarking data submission on your behalf.
- FM Metric workshop for your organization staff at 50% normal cost.
Contact us to discuss your situation (no obligation) or “sign up” if ready.