Try it Yourself
This example shows two common sections of our occupant satisfaction survey and the type of results that can be expected (sanitized results from real surveys). Take our example survey and view the example report to confirm it will work property from inside your firewall.
|View an example survey in new window||View an example report in new window|
How You Can Use the Occupant Satisfaction Feedback Survey Results
Here are ways that our clients use the results of their surveys:
- As part of the performance review of various facility service provider teams.
- Identify areas where more attention is needed because occupants rate their satisfaction low.
- Identity specific facility issues to address that are mentioned by occupants in the comments (broken items, chronic problems).
- Contact individuals who provide their name to demonstrate the responsiveness of your organization.
- Identify areas where the occupants rate the importance low for potential redeployment of your resources.
- Evaluate the trends over time by property to identify (confirm) changing facility quality conditions or changing service levels.
Our standard survey or slightly revised version is easy to implement with a low annual rate for an unlimited number of responses/locations/surveys.
The process entails six steps:
- You sign up/enroll for the occupant satisfaction survey.
- You review the template we provide and identify revisions you want. Provide a list of your site/building names to include in survey.
- We customize your survey as directed with your site and building names, the questions that you wish to ask, and add your logo to the top of the survey so your occupants understand it is for your organization. (Extensive customization may have an additional fee.)
- You e-mail your occupants a link to the survey (as many and as frequently as you wish).
- You login with a secure link to view the results in the interactive report. You can export to PowerPoint/PDF to distribute internally. (Or contact us to run a report for you.)
- Results remain in the system for the life of your survey program subscription.
Rate is for one year DIY reporting (available online) or per-report (if prepared by Facility Issues). Survey can be customized as desired (additional setup charge may apply for substantial customization).