This program includes all of the data, reporting, and networking of our Cultural Institution Facility Benchmarking programs, with self-service data entry to keep it economical.
Features of the Cultural Facility Benchmarking Program
- Easy to use self-service web forms and Excel template for data entry and download.
- Access to all data items (Can use as many as you have wish, key data fields are identified)
- Ability to enter multiple properties (If you have separate gallery/admin/other and track them that way)
- Interactive business intelligence reporting for the results with access to all reports prepared for the year (An Executive Report with the key performance data, Data Exploration Reports allowing ad-hoc query of the data, the Our Property Report with a summary of your data, and any other reports created during the year).
- Online meetings and workshops.
- Attendance for 1 at the Annual Benchmarking workshop (if conference is held)
- Online and phone support by Facility Issues.
- Affordable rate to participate
- Multi-year and GSA discounts are available (contact us for a discount code)
- Discounted rate for first-time participants and enrolling multiple facilities (contact us for a discount code)
- Discounts on Facility Issues training & workshops
- Code of Conduct for Benchmarking Participants