This program includes all of the data, reporting, and networking of our Cultural Institution Facility Benchmarking programs, with self-service data entry to keep it economical.
Features of the Cultural Facility Benchmarking Program
- Easy to use self-service web forms and Excel template for data entry and download.
- Access to all data items (Can use as many as you have wish, key data fields are identified)
- Ability to enter multiple properties/buildings (If you have separate gallery/admin/other and track them that way)
- Interactive business intelligence reporting for the results with access to all reports prepared for the year (Space/Asset, Operating Costs, Sustainability, FM Operations, and more).
- Attendance (for anyone at your organization) at all online cultural group meetings.
- Attendance for 1 at the Annual Benchmarking workshop (if conference is held)
- Online and phone support by Facility Issues.
- Affordable flat rate to participate
- Code of Conduct for Benchmarking Participants
There is a discounted rate (per facility) if your organization benchmarks multiple cultural facilities.