Our traditional Roundtable Benchmarking program has been oriented to larger facilities, industrial complexes, and technology campuses.
This program includes all of the data about the facilities and their operations such as maintenance, custodial, utilities, best practices, technologies used, and additional services often managed by the facility group like mail and food service. Networking and shared practice meetings are hosted by participants in many years. The program uses our normal self-service data entry to keep it economical and business intelligence reporting for flexibility.
Features of the Roundtable Benchmarking Program
- Easy to use self-service web forms and Excel template for data entry and download.
- Access to all data items (Can use as many as you have wish, key data fields are identified)
- Ability to enter multiple properties (If you track your facility by zone or separate locations)
- Interactive business intelligence reporting for the results with access to all reports prepared for the year (An Executive Report with the key performance data, Data Exploration Reports allowing ad-hoc query of the data, the Our Property Report with a summary of your data, and any other reports created during the year).
- Online and phone support by Facility Issues.
- Discounted rate for GSA and affiliated organizations (if your organization wants to benchmark campuses in multiple cities, etc.)
If you are a first time participant, or want to also enroll an additional site use this link for the affiliated site discount.
or Contact Us if you need an invoice or purchase order.