Our traditional IFMA UC Benchmarking program has been ongoing since 1995. Participants have included many of the larger utilities in the United States (some from Canada) and includes a wide range of facility-related data and metrics.
This program includes all of the data, reporting, and networking of our Utility Industry Facility Benchmarking programs, with self-service data entry to keep it economical.
Features of the Standard Benchmarking Program
- Easy to use self-service web forms and Excel template for data entry and download.
- Access to all data items (Can use as many as you have wish, key data fields are identified)
- Ability to enter multiple properties (however you track your facilities)
- Interactive business intelligence reporting for the results with access to all reports prepared for the year (An Executive Report with the key performance data, Data Exploration Reports allowing ad-hoc query of the data, the Our Property Report with a summary of your data, and any other reports created during the year).
- Online meetings and workshops.
- Attendance at the EUG and WUG networking meetings of your choice (if held)
- Online and phone support by Facility Issues.
- Affordable rate to participate
- Multi-year and GSA discounts are available
- Discounted rate for first-time participants and affiliated organizations (if your organization has multiple operating companies.)
If you are a first time participant, or want to also enroll an additional site (separate operating company associated with one already participating), use this link for the New Participant / Affiliate discount.
Use the form below if you have questions or need an invoice.