This page is a collection of “spot” surveys (short survey on specific topics) that were run on request of Utility benchmarking participants. Please participate in any of these surveys on topics related to your area of work.
Currently Open Surveys
You do not need to be enrolled in any of our benchmarking programs to participate in these surveys. If you are on our mailing list you will have received an invitation to participate by email. Anyone who participates receives a copy of the results if they provide their email address in the survey..
- 2019 FM Issues – Survey about the issues you expect to face in the coming year.
- Service Center Construction Costs – This will be an ongoing survey/report on cost for service center construction; submit a project to help build a model for budget planning
- Occupancy Tracking
- Sustainability Practices
Recent Survey Reports
The following reports are the result of some recent (or not so recent) surveys. The versions posted here do not have the participant names – those were provided only to participants of the surveys (if agreed by the respondent).
- Appliances in the Workplace (2018)
- Office Space Standards (2018)
- Office Trash/Recycling Centralization (2018)
- Canopy Parking for Service (Crew) Trucks (2018)
- Move Charge Backs (2018)
- Conference Rooms (2017)
- Office Space Standards (2017)
- Spoil Handling (2017)
- Sustainability Practices (2017)
- Staffing (2017 – Limited to participants)
- Key System Options (2016)
- Design Build Practices (2015)
- Priority Codes (2015)
- Personal Electric Vehicle Parking (2015)
- Use of Technology (2014)