There are several participation options in the Utility Council program. More detail about each option is available on the services page with links to sample results and case studies.
- Utility Council Meetings – Join the IFMA Utility Council and participate in their spring/fall meetings which typically include an overview of benchmarking results.
- Space and Cost Benchmarking
- Occupant Satisfaction Surveys
- Shared Practices Surveys
- Eastern and Western Regional Networking Meetings – members host a 1-1/2 day meetings winter and summer in the eastern and western US with discussion of benchmarking data/results, and open question/answer session on current issues facing the participants.
- Service Center Benchmarking
Facility Issues also provides customized support and analytical services and can help with your data assembly or build a custom FM Scorecard from your existing systems. For organizations with multiple facilities, it can be valuable to perform an internal benchmarking exercise as part of (or even instead of) peer group benchmarking. The best opportunities for improvement/reduction are those “outliers” within your facility portfolio. We can use our system and expertise to help you accomplish this quickly and effectively.
Discounts for new participants: Use Coupon “UCNEW” to receive a 20% Discount as a New Participant in the Utility Council Benchmarking Program.
Not ready to sign up but want more info?