The Eastern Utilities Group
The Eastern Utilities Group (EUG) meets at member sites to share best practices, network with regional peers, and benchmark data. All of our utility benchmarking participants located east of the Mississippi River are automatically invited to EUG meetings, but benchmarking participants can attend EUG or WUG meetings. These regional meetings typically have high participation levels because they are short, the smaller group allows a lot of interaction, and more than 90 percent of our attendees repeat each year.
EUG meetings are typically held in the winter and summer to complement the Utility Council’s general meetings, which are held in the spring and fall.
A typical meeting includes:
- Introductions / Current Issues
- Benchmarking Survey Update
- Hot topic discussions on topics requested by participants
- Tour of facility with discussion
- Educational topics – sometimes presented via webinar for those unable to attend in person
February Meeting – hosted by Florida Power & Light
- Location: FPL Headquarters, 700 Universe Boulevard, Juno Beach, FL 33408
- Dates: February 6-8, 2019
- Hotels: Hotel Information
- Agenda: Draft Agenda
Let us know who is attending from your company so we can plan accordingly. If your company has registered for this year’s benchmarking program, there is no additional charge to attend. Just send an email with the names of your attendees. If you are not a benchmarking participant please register here.
Join us on Wednesday for a group networking dinner at 6:30 pm. We normally finish by noon on Friday (check agenda).