Shared practice surveys are “mini-surveys” with just a few questions on a topic or interest or concern to facility managers that is not contained in our regular benchmarking programs. The advantage of these vs. chat boards is that we present the results as a report so even when the response is low it is easy to use the results with your leadership. Each survey typically runs for 2-3 weeks, but some are ongoing.
Currently Open Surveys
You do not need to be enrolled in any of our benchmarking programs to participate in these surveys – please participate in any on which you can contribute. Anyone who participates receives a copy of the results if they provide their email address in the survey. (If you are on our mailing list you will receive a notice when a new survey is available.)
- MOVES, ADDS, CHANGES – How do you manage employee moves?
- BEDBUGS – Are you experiencing? How do you respond?
- LGBTQ REST ROOMS – Do you have a policy for this issue in existing buildings?
- MEDITATION ROOMS – What do you provide for this type of support space?
- Technical Training Centers – How many and how new are your technical training facilities (Utility companies)
- Service Center Construction Costs – Ongoing survey/report on cost for service center construction; submit a project to help build a model for budget planning. (Utility companies)
- Sustainability Practices – Ongoing survey about sustainability issues impacting facility managers at Utility Companies, Cultural Institutions, and general industry.
- 2019 FM Issues – Survey about the issues you expect to face in the coming year.
Summary results from some recent surveys are available here.