Our traditional Research Facility Benchmarking program has been ongoing for over 20 years. Participants have included many private, government, and non-profit research organizations in the United States (some from Canada). The program includes a range of research campus facility-related data and metrics.
This program includes all of the data, reporting, and networking of our RFB Group programs, with self-service data entry to keep it economical.
Features of the Benchmarking Program
- Easy to use self-service web forms and Excel template for data entry and download.
- Simple, benchmarking program with 40-50 data items to provide key metrics to demonstrate responsible performance and identify potential opportunity areas.
- Confidential data reporting – no identifiable data included (Participants do get a list of the other participants)
- Interactive business intelligence reporting for the results with access to all reports prepared for the year (An Executive Report with the key performance data, and any other reports created during the year in response to participant requests).
- Online meetings and workshops.
- Attendance at the annual Best Practices Conference (if held)
- Online and phone support by Facility Issues.
- Affordable rate to participate; Multi-year and GSA discounts are available
- Discounted rate for first-time participants and affiliated organizations (if your organization has multiple research campuses.)
If you are a first time participant, or want to also enroll an additional site / separate campus associated with an organization that is already participating,
use this link for the New Participant / Affiliate discount.
Use the form below if you have questions or need an invoice.