Features of the Benchmarking Program
- Easy to use self-service web forms and Excel template for data entry and download.
- Simple, benchmarking program with 40-50 data items to provide key metrics to demonstrate responsible performance and identify potential opportunity areas.
- Confidential data reporting – no identifiable data included (Participants do get a list of the other participants)
- Interactive business intelligence reporting for the results with access to all reports prepared for the year (An Executive Report with the key performance data, and any other reports created during the year in response to participant requests).
- Online meetings and workshops.
- Attendance at the annual Best Practices Conference (if held)
- Online and phone support by Facility Issues.
- Affordable rate to participate; Multi-year and GSA discounts are available
- Discounted rate for affiliated organizations (if your organization has multiple research campuses.)
- Code of Conduct for Benchmarking Participants