We understand that some organizations want help with their data so they can more easily participate in the Facility Benchmarking program so we offer a “Done-4-U” program. This is also good for first time participants to get a fast start with benchmarking.
This program includes all of the data, reporting, and networking of our Facility Benchmarking programs, with our support to:
- organize your data as an extension of your staff or develop your staff’s skills
- assemble data from your CAFM, CMMS, IWMS, finance and other systems,
- review your facility costs by type (custodial, maintenance, etc.) with you/your staff on virtual working session.
- You review the Excel data template once it is completed and complete the yes/no practices and other select from list questions.
- All organizations are anonymous on the reporting.
- Access to all data items (Can use as many as you have wish, key data fields are identified)
- Ability to enter multiple properties, however you track your facilities (minor additional charge for >10 properties)
- Interactive business intelligence reporting for the results with access to all reports prepared for the year (An Executive Report with the key performance data, Data Exploration Reports allowing ad-hoc query of the data, the Our Property Report with a summary of your data, and any other reports created during the year).
- Online meetings and workshops.
- Online and phone support by Facility Issues.
- Affordable rate to participate
- Multi-year and GSA discounts are available (contact us for a discount code)
- Discounted rate for affiliated organizations (if your organization has multiple operating companies, contact us for the 40% discount code)
- Code of Conduct for Benchmarking Participants
Plus, Facility Issues provides hands-on help:
- Virtual working sessions with you/your staff to discuss your objectives and review your data/sources.
- Organize your data from source files, extract and compile relevant data, enter into benchmarking system and provide review copy of data.
- Virtual coaching call with your designated contact on how to DIY going forward.
- A call to review your benchmarking results and our observations with you.
Before you enroll in this program, we suggest a free 30-minute consultation call to confirm that we will be able to work with your data and to schedule the service: https://calendly.com/lambe/