We understand that some cultural institutions want help with their data so they can more easily participate in the Cultural Institution Facility Benchmarking program so we offer a “Done-4-U” program. This is also good for first time participants to get a fast start with benchmarking.
This is an easy to accomplish option if:
- you want Facility Issues to organize your data as an extension of your staff or develop your staff’s skills
- you have data from CAFM, CMMS, IWMS, finance and other systems,
- you/your staff can explain how to sort your facility costs by type (custodial, maintenance, etc.) on a virtual working session
- you can review the data template once it is completed and complete the yes/no practices and other select from list questions,
Features of the Done-4-U Benchmarking Program
All of the features of the Standard Benchmarking Program:
- Easy to use self-service web forms and Excel template for data edit and download.
- Access to all data items (Will complete as many as you provide data for, key data fields are identified).
- Ability to enter multiple properties (If you have separate gallery/admin/other and track them that way).
- Interactive business intelligence reporting for the results with access to all reports prepared for the year (An Executive Report with the key performance data, Data Exploration Reports allowing ad-hoc query of the data, the Our Property Report with a summary of your data, and any other reports created during the year).
- Online meetings and workshops.
- Attendance for 1 at the Annual Benchmarking workshop (if conference is held).
- Online and phone support by Facility Issues.
- Affordable rate to participate.
- Multi-year and GSA discounts are available (for benchmarking subscription portion).
- Discounted rate for first-time participants and affiliated organizations (for benchmarking subscription portion).
- Discounted rate for Facility Issues training and workshops.
- Code of Conduct for Benchmarking Participants
Plus, Facility Issues provides hands-on help:
- Virtual working sessions with you/your staff to discuss your objectives and review your data/sources.
- Organize your data from source files, extract and compile relevant data, enter into benchmarking system and provide review copy of data.
- Virtual coaching call with your designated contact on how to DIY going forward.
- A call to review your benchmarking results and our observations with you.
Before you enroll in this program, we suggest a free 30-minute consultation call to confirm that we will be able to work with your data and to schedule the service: https://calendly.com/lambe/