Scheduled group meeting and Facility Issues conference sessions in 2019 include:
- February – EUG meeting, Juno Beach FL
- February – WUG meeting, Los Angeles, CA
- March – Facility Issues presentation at NFMT, Baltimore, MD
- May – Facility Issues presentation at IFMA UC Spring meeting, Omaha, NE
- June – The 2019 RFB (Research Facilities Benchmarking Group) Best Practices Meeting, Denver, CO.
- August – Combined summer EUG/WUG meeting, tentatively Minneapolis MN.
- September – The 2019 IAMFA Benchmarking Workshop (pre-conference session at annual IAMFA meeting) in Pittsburgh, PA.
- September – The 2019 Critical Facilities Workshop (TBD due to schedule conflict with Critical Facilities Summit)
- October – Facility Issues presentation at IFMA UC Spring meeting, Phoenix, AZ
These meetings are great opportunities for benchmarking participants to learn about the best practices of their peers, and gain networking opportunities in addition to any specific content presentations. Check your program to see your eligibility to attend these meetings.
Information on specific meetings is available in the schedule section for each benchmarking group.