This page contains downloadable instruction guides and links to webinars with how-to descriptions for the benchmarking program activities.
- Instructions for getting started and using the data template
- Explanation of why metrics by property are useful
- Instructions for using the interactive reporting (coming soon)
- How to get the most from your benchmarking (coming soon)
Some of these are still useful for general information, but specific portions of the templates have changed.
- Recorded webinar (6:45) on how to navigate the site and enter your data: https://youtu.be/Y6iseAeAAHU
- Instructions on how to use the space/cost data template: How to Use the Facility Issues Data Template (Note: Critical Facilities group template works differently, see instructions in the member area for those.)
- Instructions on how to export or import the data using the template: How to Export and Import with the Data Template
- Instructions for how to use the space/cost reporting interface: Instructions for Interactive Benchmarking Report
- Recorded webinar (32:19) on the new reporting interface (Cultural Institutions group): https://youtu.be/l247QHgR6Ns
- Recorded webinar (43:29) on the new reporting interface (Utility group): https://youtu.be/MtUo1icJi_Q
Participants can contact us directly at any time with questions.