Use the wide range of facility related data you have in various systems to create an integrated scorecard far more economically than integrating all your software systems.
- Combine data from multiple systems: CAFM/CADD/CMMS/IWMS, finance, HR, lease, safety, energy management, and spreadsheets
- Prepare monthly reports in minutes without needing an analyst
- Craft ad hoc analysis with this data to address unplanned questions
This scorecard can include the space and occupancy of all your buildings/areas, monthly budget variance reporting, financial KPIs, other facility performance factors, and any data that you benchmark.
How it works
Use standard data export available in your various source systems:
- Configure our template based upon the data types and structure of your systems.
- Place the monthly data export files in designated folders on your network.
- Open report and click update.
- Your scorecard is ready to use.
In most cases the template setup and configuration can be done in just a few weeks. Contact us to schedule a free review of your situation.
See an Example
This is a simple one-page example of what a scorecard could be – there are only a couple options to select to change the display but it illustrates how it might work for you. Click on the graphic below to open a new window with a live example scorecard/dashboard. On the dashboard click an item to filter the data and click on it again to clear the selection.