Our traditional IAMFA Benchmarking program has been ongoing since 2001. Participants have typically included cultural facilities with more than 50,000 gross square feet or 5,000 gross square meters and includes a wide range of facility-related data and metrics.
This program includes all of the data, reporting, and networking of our Cultural Institution Facility Benchmarking programs, with self-service data entry to keep it economical.
Features of the Standard Benchmarking Program
- Easy to use self-service web forms and Excel template for data entry and download.
- Access to all data items (Can use as many as you have wish, key data fields are identified)
- Ability to enter multiple properties (If you have separate gallery/admin/other and track them that way)
- Interactive business intelligence reporting for the results with access to all reports prepared for the year (An Executive Report with the key performance data, Data Exploration Reports allowing ad-hoc query of the data, the Our Property Report with a summary of your data, and any other reports created during the year).
- Online meetings and workshops.
- Attendance for 1 at the Annual Benchmarking workshop (if conference is held)
- Online and phone support by Facility Issues.
- Affordable rate to participate
- Multi-year and GSA discounts are available
- Discounted rate for first-time participants and affiliated organizations (if your organization has multiple museums or museum & performing arts center, etc.)
If you are a first time participant, or want to also enroll an additional site (separate museum, performing arts center, etc.) use this link for the New Participant / Affiliate discount.
Use the form below if you have questions or need an invoice.