From time to time we distribute shared practice surveys – these are short surveys on specific topics of interest to Cultural Facility Managers on topics associated with the meetings or issues that arise that are not included in the benchmarking program. The advantage of these vs. chat boards is that we present the results in a report so even when the response is low it is easy to use the results with your leadership.
You do not need to be enrolled in any of our programs to participate in these surveys (just to request one). Everyone who participates receives a copy of the results if they provide their email address in the survey. Just sign up on our mailing list (below) to receive an email when a new survey is available (we use this list for the surveys and occasional program updates – you will not get a bunch of marketing emails from us).
- Reopening and Return to Workplace Status
- Metrics and Practices for Major Projects & Renovations
- Practices Employed/Considered as Part of Response to COVID
- Technologies Being Used/Considered by Cultural Facility FM
- Misc. Practices: Who Performs/Provides and How
Below are some extracted results from surveys in recent years on topics of recurring interest (year updated is shown).