Our benchmarking workshop opens the Annual IAMFA Conference
IAMFA conference attendees can begin the conference by the attending the IAMFA Benchmarking Practices and Learning Workshop immediately prior to the regular meeting.
IAMFA Benchmarking Practices and Learning Workshop: Sunday, Sepember 22, 2019, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. in Pittsburg, PA.
- Example Agenda:
- Roundtable discussions on current facility issues
- Best practice presentations by your peers
- Hot Topic forums where you bring questions for group input
- Practical take-aways that you can implement in your organization
Please register for the workshop – this is separate from the IAMFA Conference Registration. Benchmarking participants can just email us. If you do not participate in the benchmarking, you can register as an observer here.
A special thanks to our workshop sponsor…
- McGuire Engineers offers a full range of services in HVAC, electrical, plumbing, sprinkler, and life safety systems. [more]