Our benchmarking workshop opens the Annual IAMFA Conference
IAMFA conference attendees can begin the conference by the attending the IAMFA Benchmarking Practices and Learning Workshop immediately prior to the regular meeting.
IAMFA Benchmarking Practices and Learning Workshop: Sunday, Sepember 22, 2019, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. in Pittsburgh, PA.
- Example Agenda:
- Roundtable discussions on current facility issues
- Best practice presentations by your peers
- Hot Topic forums where you bring questions for group input
- Practical take-aways that you can implement in your organization
Please register for the workshop – this is separate from the IAMFA Conference Registration. Benchmarking participants can just email us.
If you do not participate in the benchmarking, you need to register separately (from the conference) to attend. (Click this link to add registration to your “cart” and then you should see a small orange shopping cart in the very top right corner of the page and you can checkout by clicking on that. Or you can contact us if you need an invoice.)
A special thanks to our sponsors!
- The cost of the program including the meeting are supported in part by our sponsors, some of whom may present non-commercial case studies at the meeting.